There's An UPROAR On Social Media . . . On New Pics Of Actress Cherlize Theron's . . . Eldest Child!!!
#Actress #Cherlize Theron adopted two children from Africa – and by all accounts she’s been a great mom. At the time of the adoption, the children were described as a “boy” named Jackson and a “girl” named August.
August is now 3 and Jackson is 6 – and both children seem to be very well taken care of.
Many are speculating that Cherlize’s son may be transgender . According to the Human Rights Campaign – children exhibit trans behaviors VERY early in childhood. The organizations website states:
The general rule for determining whether a child is transgender (rather than gender nonconforming or gender variant) is if the child is consistent, insistent, and persistent about their transgender identity.
In other words, if your 4-year-old son wants to wear a dress or says he wants to be a girl once or twice, he probably is not transgender; but if your child who was assigned male at birth repeatedly insists over the course of several months that she is a girl, then she is probably transgender.
The organization offered some tips on how parents can help support their trans child:
- Always use the child’s preferred gender pronouns and preferred names.
- Be your child’s advocate – call out transphobia when you see it and ask that others respect your child’s identity.
- Educate yourself about the concerns facing transgender youth and adults.
- Encourage your child to stand up for themselves when it is safe to do so.
- Assure your child that they have your unconditional love and support.